The biggest culprits of odor – food, trash, laundry and pets!
- Don’t cook fish or anything rich in spice.
- Take out the trash daily.
- Don’t leave dirty dishes in the sink or in the dishwasher – run it as soon as you fill it.
- Replace towels more frequently and wash often.
- Empty dirty laundry baskets and do laundry more often…sorry, but stacked up dirty laundry will make your laundry room, bedrooms or closets smelly.
- Wash throw rugs weekly.
- Get your carpets cleaned if needed.
- Keep all pet food in air tight containers – don’t leave any bags out anywhere.
- Remove kitty litter from the home for showings – put in the garage or outside.
- Remove any dishes of pet food or water for showings (and hopefully you’ve removed your pets too – see our tips on pets on another page).
- Pick up any outdoor pet droppings daily.
As always, if you keep your home, neat, tidy and clean, it is more likely to be attractive to buyers and stay smelling fresh! We appreciate our clients, like the one with this kitchen, for keeping their home in tip top condition!
For more tips and information, give us a call at 480-266-875 or email@example.com.