Happy New Year From The Henbest Team! We hope your holiday season has been full of fun, relaxation and memory making! As we reflect and close the 2018 chapter and welcome 2019, we are excited to review some highlights of the year and strategize for more success and adventures in 2019.
This past year we expanded our website and social media exposure, including showcasing more of the amazing Arizona Lifestyle. We hope you enjoyed our videos showcasing Arizona adventures such as day trips & local outings, neighborhood specific features, client testimonials, our favorite places to shop and dine, plus our Happy Hour With Holly series to help you get to know more about our Team. If you missed any videos, be sure to visit our website and/or YouTube channel to learn more about all the fabulous things to enjoy across Arizona (links are below)! We’ll definitely be adding to our Best Of Categories, so stay tuned for more fun things to do in 2019!
While we had a lot of fun this year, we were also working harder than ever. We expanded our Team and our services and our results were consistent…..we broke more records this year than ever before and sold more homes than any previous year. We now have a Staging Team and our processes have been fine-tuned and while we are doing more than ever before, we have more to come! We will continue to improve and stay ahead of our competition and ahead of the market trends.
We’ve always been at the forefront of change and innovation and our goals for 2019 remain consistent with previous years…..
We don’t want to be the Biggest. We simply want to be the BEST!
We will continue to innovate and dominate in all that we do by analyzing, improving and implementing new opportunities and best practices. We will ultimately be the BEST by providing our clients and partners with the BEST Results.
While 2018 was a record-breaking year, we expect 2019 to be even better. Our personal prediction is that inventory will remain tight and prices will be influenced by supply and demand and will be neighborhood specific, but will overall trend with moderate increases in sales price.
Arizona continues to be a desired destination for vacation home and retirement buyers and now we are trending to see more relocation, small and big business growth, in addition to overall population growth. Arizona is literally a hot spot on the map and has recently received accolades in many categories!
- Arizona Ranked in the top 5 fastest-growing states in the US, according the Phoenix Business Journal and new Census Data.
- Four Valley Cities were ranked among the safest in the country and they were placed in the top 25 cities, according to WalletHub!
- Arizona holds the top spot for best place to take a Selfie in the U.S. – Antelope Canyon and 7th Place – Monument Valley, according to GoUSA.in!
- Seven Arizona small businesses were ranked among some of the best in the US according to Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Commercial Real Estate results for 2018 were strong with growth in investor interest from both foreign and domestic sources.
- Commercial Real Estate experts are projecting continued growth in Class A projects in 2019.
- U-Haul Reported last week that demand for moving trucks to Phoenix is climbing and the number of people wanting to move away from Arizona is falling.
What better combination could you ask for…best place for selfies and real estate! That’s a true reflection of our life and times in Arizona!
If the New Year should have you pondering a real estate endeavor, we hope you’ll consider partnering with us. We continue to build our business by referral, so we also hope you’ll share our contact information with family and friends, should they have a need to buy or sell in our area.
In the meantime, enjoy a fun and Happy New Year! Cheers to you and best wishes for a wonderful start to 2019.