Do you work from home? With so many American’s working from home, Seller’s can be concerned about how to balance selling their home. If you work from home and are selling, here are a few tips!
- Be Prepared
- Set-up a mobile office
- Be Flexible
- Have office items ready to go.
- Protect privacy
- Remove awards or certificates
- Ensure computer is off
- Remove any documents
- Ensure nothing sitting on your printer
- De-personalize the office.
- Remove photos or personal info.
- Add a touch of homeyness.
- Art Work
- Make it less sterile feeling
- Leave Before Buyers Arrive To Tour
- You don’t want Buyers to feel like they should rush or they have created an inconvenience, so leave before they arrive!
For more tips and information, contact Holly at 480-266-8785 or email@example.com.