You’ve decided to sell your home! Now, it’s time to ensure your home is ready to sell and attractive to Buyers! We will be planning any necessary staging, the photography and video, but before we can start that process, we need to ensure you’ve completed a few steps.
- Getting the windows washed – pictures will always look better.
- Remove the window screens – buyers love a light and bright home.
- Clean carpet and/or grout – you’ll want the home to sparkle.
- Professional Cleaning – You may not have your home professionally cleaned on a regular basis, but now is a good time for a thorough cleaning. Buyers are easily turned-off by dust and dirt.
- De-clutter – be sure to put away any valuable items.
We are excited to partner with you and work together to ensure a successful and fun transition! When you visit our website, you may want to browse around and see if there are any other topics that might be beneficial. Keep in mind that our tips are sometimes just a good starting point for a conversation about things, so if you have any questions…any at all, please let us know by calling 480.266.8785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.