Thinking about living in McCormick or Gainey Ranch?
Here are our Best Of’s for the area!
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch – It’s our favorite in the area. Blissful treatments await you at Spa Aviana – Spa Aviana Website.
- Grassroots – Fabulous wine selection and fantastic fare!
- Pomo – Fabulous Italian…you’ll love all the olive oils!
- The Vig – Great for brunch, happy hour…really anything!
- Wally’s – Best prime rib in the area!
- Alto ristorante e bar – Located in the Hyatt…be sure to get a Gondola Ride!
Nearby Activities – These are a few of our favorites!
- Spring Training – You’ll love the proximity to the Diamondbacks Spring Training field, but pretty close to the field near Old Town Scottsdale. More info here – Spring Training.
- Talking Stick Resort – Check out Orange Sky for dinner…one of our favorites! You can, of course, gamble the night away too!
- iFly – Another fun for all ages activity. For more info – iFly info.
- Top Golf – Great for a date night or family outing! Fun for all ages and group sizes! For more info – Top Golf info.
- Walking/Biking – There are trails throughout the community. Our favorite section is by the lake behind the shopping center at Hayden and Via Ventura.
- Butterfly Wonderland – Enjoy the wonder…in wonderland. More info here – Butterfly Wonderland.
- Bumper Boats – This is great for the little ones in your crew. More info here – Bumper Boats info.
- Polar Play – Great to “chill out” indoors. More info here – Polar Play Info.
For more information about this neighborhood or discuss buying or selling, please give us a call at 480-266-8785!