Desert Ridge is one of our favorite locations in North Phoenix. Located off the 101/51 and just west of Scottsdale, this community is a great example of live, work, play! We are a little bit biased on our love of the area, because everyone on The Henbest Team lives in Desert Ridge! We are truly neighborhood experts!
Here is a great overview to the area.
We also want to share some of our restaurant favorites with you in the neighborhood!
Located in High Street:
- Blue Martini – Dance the night away!!!
- House of Comedy – We love to laugh! This is a great place to enjoy some great comedy and cocktails!
- Kona Grill – Sushi and the Kona Chop Salad are the best! Big bar area is great for sports and groups.
- La Bocca – Mushroom pizza is a must and a great wine selection. Sit outside on the patio when the weather is nice!
- Modern Margarita – Love the dip duo – just do it! The spicy mango margarita…yes!
- Ocean Prime – Best Happy Hour in the area! Prime rib sliders, shrimp cocktail and my favorite cocktail with bubbles…Berries & Bubbles!
Located in Desert Ridge Marketplace:
- Barrio Queen – Not only fabulous food…be sure to try the spinach enchilladas…aka The Queen, but they have fun decor and nice outdoor seating areas.
- Nekter – Peanut butter acai bowl, popeye smoothie and Skoop! You’ll love!
- Nori Sushi – Great outdoor seating and great sushi!
- Paris Rendez-vous – Freshly prepared macaron cookies in fun flavors like green tea. Gelato too!
- SandBar – Hello Taco Tuesday! Great sports bar and late night dancing too!
Roy’s, located at the JW Marriott is a favorite, as well as their lobby bar for a nightcap. The Marriott also has Meritage adjacent Wildfire Golf Course for a great steak dinner!
In terms of housing, there are several options!
- Golf Course Homes
- Desert View Homes
- Gated Communities
- Communities with Clubhouses/Amenities
If you’re interested in learning more about Desert Ridge, please reach out to us at 480-266-8785 or Holly@Henbest.com.