Music is one of those things that you can’t really pick the “Best Of” because it depends on your mood and vibe. We like all types of music, so we have a lot of options for you. Let us know if you have any suggestions too!
Live Music & Dancing
- Blue Martini – You can definitely get your groove on here! Located at High Street in Desert Ridge.
- Copper Blues – They feature some excellent bands and great dancing. Located downtown and coming soon to Desert Ridge Marketplace.
- Womak – They have live music and DJ. Fun for dancing
- Valley Bar – Check their calendar for live music, DJ and other events – Valley Bar Calendar.
Lounge Singers – Stepped Up!
- Mastro’s Ocean Club – You’ll find a little gathering of dancers here sometimes too.
- Mastro’s (Pinnacle Peak/Pima) – Also a little dance floor action late night.
- Ocean Prime – Typically no dancing, just some live tunes to enjoy with one of the best martini’s in town.
- Orange Sky Lounge – Located at Talking Stick Resort. Enjoy the music, the view and the cocktails!
- Soul Cafe
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch
- JW Marriott Desert Ridge – Sit by the fire and
- Vu Bistro – Located in Fountain Hills. Enjoy the view (Vu), the tunes and the fabulous food and drinks!
- BLK Live – Big Venue! Check their site for their calendar of events! BLK Live Calendar This is more of a concert venue, than a stop by and enjoy music venue. Located near Scottsdale Quarter.
- Talking Stick Resort – Of course Talking Stick Arena has great concerts, but you’ll also find several smaller concert gatherings at the Resort – check out their calendar – Talking Stick Resort