Fall is a beautiful time to get outside and enjoy some fun fall events! There are so many fun events in town to choose from!
If your schedule only has time for a few, then these are our top picks!
MacDonald’s Ranch & Pumpkin Patch
- MacDonald’s Ranch Info
- This is where we get our pumpkins every year. Take the hay ride wagon to pick our your favorite, enjoy a few games and rides or maybe a pony ride!
- Note that they are not open on Tuesdays.
Pumpkin & Chili Party
- Schnepf Farms Pumpkin & Chili Party
- Make sure you plan to spend several hours here or maybe the whole day. You can enjoy rides, shows, games and of course get your pumpkins and great food! We love it!
- Open Thursday – Sunday.
Carefree Enchanted Pumpkin Garden
- Pumpkin Garden Info
- Not only can you see amazing pumpkin art, but you can enjoy the beer garden, corn maze and more!
- Salt River Fields Balloon Festival
- We’ve gone for several years and love it every time! Enjoy a tethered balloon ride, the food trucks and just the gorgeous sites of the lit balloons!
This is also an amazing time to drive out of town to enjoy the fall colors, cool air and break in your sweaters. If you have time for a day trip or weekend away, here are our top choices for some fall and ghostly fun.
Sedona – Schedule a Pink Jeep Tour –Pink Jeep Info
Jerome – Tour the Ghost Town and have dinner at the Asylum – Jerome Info
Goldfield Ghost Town – Tour the Ghost Town, watch a gun fight and try to spot at ghost at the Mystery Shack – Goldfield Ghost Town Info
Flagstaff – Visit the Historic Hotel Monte Vista and you may experience some ghost sightings! Look for the rocking chair – Hotel Monte Vista Info.
What are your favorite places to enjoy Fall in AZ? Let us know at 480-266-8785!