We love a good Cheers! We’re also fond of drinks that bubble! If you’re looking for a fab cocktail, here are our favorite locations and cocktails!
- Ocean Prime – Located on High Street in Desert Ridge – We love the Berries & Bubbles! You’ll get a martini glass, plus a little extra in the shaker! They also make a remarkable Martini! We love it extra dirty!
- Mastro’s North Scottsdale – Located on Pinnacle Peak/Pima – Lemon Drop Martini – This one also has bubbles and it isn’t too sweet.
- The Mix Up Bar – Voted Coziest Bar in town in 2018! We love the inside barband outside patio settings. They have live music on Friday and Saturday and $1 Oyster Monday’s!
- Lon’s Last Drop – Located at the Hermosa Inn – We love the Palo Cristi Sour! They have several specialty cocktails that are in individual bottles – get one…cute and fantastic combinations too!
- Bitter & Twisted – Housed inside the former Arizona Prohibition Headquarters on Jefferson in downtown Phoenix – We can’t pick a favorite cocktail, because they have one to fit every mood and craving. They don’t have a menu…they have a program of cocktails. Enjoy!!
- Clever Koi – This is also on our list for top Foodie Restaurants! They mix up a strong, unique and fun menu of cocktails! We recommend you get – Almost Always Bad News! Even their drink names are so fun!
- Steak 44 – Best Cosmo in town! Stop by when you’re in Arcadia! If you go for dinner, also ask to get a table behind the kitchen!
- Hula’s Modern Tiki – Best Mai Tai around! Share with friends!
- Just a Splash – Located in the JW Marriott Desert Ridge – Enjoy a Kokopelli Colada poolside or as you float down the lazy river!
We have another location we’re dying to try out…Bee’s Knees. We’ll let you know once we visit…we’ve heard it’s fantastic, so include this one your list too!
Have any cocktails you recommend? Let us know at 480-266-8785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.