We love us a good breakfast! There are so many great places in town to enjoy, but we’ll break it down for you.
- The Montauk – Located in Old Town Scottsdale, this is our top destination! Live music on the weekends, great vibe, indoor/outdoor seating and fab food! Get the Sweet Corn Scramble or Breakfast Sandwich!
- Hash Kitchen – Several locations around town. Our favorite location is in North Scottsdale. Great food, fun music, best ever mimosa flights and amazing bloody mary bar!
- Snooze – Several locations around town. Our favorite is the one at Kierland Commons. Get the pancake of the day and your favorite omelette!
- The Breakfast Joynt – Michael Phelps and his family ate here just minutes before our last visit! Timing is everything! Love the pancakes and omelette’s here too!
- The Cafe at Pinnacle Peak General Store – At Pinnacle Peak & Pima. Enjoy breakfast on the patio…it’s worth the wait for an outside table.
- Rustic Cafe – Located on Cave Creek Road, just north of the 101. Simple and good…great hash browns.
- Local Jonny’s – In old town Cave Creek on Cave Creek Road. Stop by and then enjoy the local ambiance.
- Fa-Me – Healthy eats and cool vibe on Central, just south of Camelback.
- Luci’s – The original at 16th and Bethany is great, but we’re now partial to the Orchard location on 12th Street. You can sit inside by the fire, or outside when the weather is nice and there is often live music and it’s also a great spot for the kids to run around.
- Butter’s Pancakes & Cafe – When in Gainey Ranch, this is the spot. Simple goodness!
- Chompie’s – Several locations around town. We love their bagels and potato pancakes!
- NCounter – A few locations around town. The icy Rose cocktail is a MUST!
We hate to admit it, but we still haven’t been to Matt’s Big Breakfast. We’ve tried a few times, but there has always been a long line. We did go to the one at the Airport once, but we don’t really count that. Not only have we not been to Matt’s Big Breakfast, but these breakfast joints are on our to do list:
- Matt’s Big Breakfast – The Original Downtown
- Farm And Craft
- ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho
- Soul Cafe
- Lux Central – We haven’t had a meal, but the pastry is fantastic! Super cool vibe! We may not be cool enough to eat here!
If you get to any of these before we do, let us know what you think!
Have you been anywhere we should try? Let us know at 480-266-8785 or email@example.com.